Uddeholm Ramax HH
REDUCES TOOL MANUFACTURING AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
Uddeholm Ramax HH is a corrosion resistant holder steel with good machinability, supplied in a high prehardened condition. Good machinability and corrosion resistance reduces tool manufacturing and maintenance costs.
- Low mould production cost thanks to low wear of the cutting edges in the milling and drilling operations and shorter machining time thanks to increased cutting speed possible.
- Lower mould maintenance costs due to corrosion resistance
- Lower production costs since water cooling channels are less effected by corrosion, ensuring consistent cycle time
- Good machinability
- Good corrosion resistance
- Uniform hardness in all dimensions
- Good indention resistance
- Corrosion resistance 70%
- Wear resistance 40%
- Polishability 40%
- Toughness 30%