A multinational group, leader in technology with a unique combination of material and processing expertise, is searching for an expert Design Engineer for Plastic Injection Molding or Die Casting Molds for Aluminum, to develop new business in Additive Manufacturing printed parts in steel for the Spanish market.
Skills & Tasks:
- Design & engineering of Plastic Injection and/or Aluminum Die Casting Molds.
- Tool design based on structural, flow- and thermal simulations.
- Customer consulting & support around the subject of optimized tool temperature.
- Support in the R&D process by using and interpreting simulations (e.g. preparation of 3D-data for simulation in Moldflow, etc.)
- Development of new approaches in Injection Molding or Die Casting applying additive Manufacturing Technologies.
- Master’s degree / Bachelor Degree in engineering (e.g. mechanical engineering, Polymer/Plastics engineering…) or profound technical experience in the field of tool design, tool making, plastic injection molding or high-pressure die-casting.
- Relevant experience in R&D, Design & Optimization of tools or molds.
- Excellent skills with common 3D CAD applications like SolidWorks, NX, Autodesk Inventor, etc.
- Excellent skills with CAE Simulation and dynamic Tool temperature setting.
- Profound knowledge of surface & manufacturing technologies
- Profound knowledge of material science
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and team orientation
- Hands-on mentality
- Profound knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Language: Spanish and English fluent
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Application Ref: AM Design Engineer/2019